If you’re interested in downloading songs by Arrogant Worms, you’re in luck. Amazon.com offers several dozen Arrogant Worm songs for around $.99 each. You can also buy Arrogant Worm CD’s at Amazon.com or you can purchase them from Maplemusic.com. Maple Music can also be accessed through the official Arrogant Worms website.
About Arrogant Worms
Arrogant Worms began as a comedy troupe performing sketches and songs live on campus radio. Since then, the Arrogant Worms have produced 12 albums, selling more than 150,000 copies. The Arrogant Worms have toured around the world, performing on three continents to sold out crowds – some totaling more than 100,000 people.
The Arrogant Worms are from Kingston, Ontario. Established in 1991, the Arrogant Worms trio consists of Mike McCormick, Chris Patterson, and Trevor Strong. Mike McCormick plays guitar and sings, Patterson plays bass and sings, and Trevor sings.
The Canadian Arts Presenters Association recognized The Arrogant Worms as the “Touring Act of the Year” in 2003. The worms have performed at major sporting events, festivals and corporate functions. The Arrogant Worms’ songs can be found in textbooks and lesson plans, and their songs have even been played on the Space Shuttle! In addition to being a comedy/singing trio, The Arrogant Worms are also literacy advocates. The Arrogant Worms donate their time and talent to literacy in Canada through Frontier College. The group was awarded the Peter Gzowski Award for their efforts.
The Arrogant Worms have a long list of notable appearances including:
New York City Central Park
Florida International Festival of the Arts
Adelaide Fringe Festival
Port Fairy (Australia) Folk Festival
Winnipeg Folk Festival
Edmonton Folk Music Festival
The Grey Cup
Phil Hartman Comedy Festival
Edmonton Symphony Orchestra
The Grand Canyon
Television appearances are made up of a combination of national and regional appearances in Canada, The United States, and Australia and include: MTV, NBC, CBC, CTV, FOX, Global, MuchMusic, Bravo, and The Comedy Network. The Arrogant Worms also have a number of public and commercial radio appearances and airplay in North America and around the world including Dr. Demento, CBC, NPR, and BBC.
Arrogant Worms Discography
(1) Big Box Store, (2) Banter, (3) Hollywood Girl, (4) Cellphone Vigilante, (5) Boring, (5) Banter, (7) Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, (8) The Me Song, (9) I Got Fingers, (10) Banter, (11) Uncle Lou, (12) She Talks During Movies, (13) My Neighbour’s Learning Saxophone, (14) Punk Rocker, (15) Banter, (16) My Boy, (17) Banter, (18) If I Were Prime Minister, (19) Reprise
(1) Pressure Washer (2) Go To Sleep Little Leech (3) Twins (4) The Guy With Computer Know-How (5) I.B.S. (6) Ezra Eats (7) Security Guard (8) The Ballad of Edna and Ida (9) Mime Abduction (10) Henria Belt (11) Canadaman (12) Teenage Angst (13) The Prescription Drug Song (14) Dumb Guys
(1) Life on the Road (2) New Car Smell (3) Hot Dog Song (4) Little Cuban Friend (5) I Am Not American (6) The Golf Song (7) I Pulled My Groin (8) Bottle of Booze (9) Head in the Freezer (10) The Monkey Song (11) Particle Board (12) Shipwreck Balladeer (13) The Coffee Song (14) Trip to Greece (15) Wolfe Island Ferry
(1) Overture (2) Big Fat Road Manager (3) Canada’s Really Big (4) Rocks and Trees (5) Log In to You (6) I am Cow (7) Last Saskachewan Pirate (8) Gaelic Song (9) Me Like Hockey (10) Carrot Juice is Murder (11) Dangerous (12) Billy the Theme Park Shark (13) Celine Dion (14) We are the Beaver
GIFT WRAPPED (2002)
(1) A Man Has Needs (2) Jesus’ Brother Bob (3) Boy Band (4) Malcolm (5) Big Fat Road Manager (6) Carrot Juice Is Murder (7) The Happy Happy Birthday Song (8) Me Like Hockey (9) Idiot Road (10) Christmas Is Almost Here (11) Log In To You (12) I Am Cow (13) Celine Dion (14) Let There Be Guns (15) Rippy The Gator (16) Santa’s Gonna Kick your Ass
(special bonus tracks)
Dog Named Bob
Song Inside My Head
IDIOT ROAD (2001)
(1) Idiot Road (2) Boy Band (3) We are the Beaver (4) Baby Poo (5) Fuzzy Dice (6) I Ran Away (7) Trichonosis (8) Billy the Theme Park Shark (9) Stalker Girl (10) Worst Seat on the Plane (11) Really Scary (12) Drink With Me
(special bonus track)
Mrs. Catto Loves Her Budgie
(1) A Man Has Needs (2) Steel Drivin’ Man (3) Great to be a Nerd (4) Celine Dion (5) Rocks and Trees (6) Gaelic Song (7) Wong’s Chinese Buffet (8) I Am Cow (9) Johnny Came Home Headless (10) Heimlich Maneuver (11) Scary Ned (12) Sponges (13) Log In To You
(special bonus track)
CHRISTMAS TURKEY (1997)
(1) Santa’s gonna kick your ass (2) The Christmas Song (3) Santa got arrested (4) Christmas sucks (5) Things are looking bad for Santa (6) Christmas turkey blues (7) Oh God, I’m Santa Claus! (8) Christmas is almost here (9) Dad threw up on Christmas day (10) The same Christmas cake (11) Christmastime (12) Christmas blues (13) Christmas hangover (14) Vincent the Christmas virus (15) Christmas in Ignace
LIVE BAIT (1997)
(1) Jesus’ Brother Bob (2) The Mountie Song (3) Canada’s Really Big (4) Me Like Hockey
(5) Proud To Be Canadian (6) Malcolm (7) TV Weather Guy (8) The Ballad of Dan (9) Carfull of Pain (10) Mounted Animal Nature Trail (11) Carrot Juice Is Murder (12) The Last Saskatchewan Pirate
C’EST CHEESE (1995)
(1) Sam, The Guy From Quincy (2) Kill The Dog Next Door (3) Lonely Lab Of Broken Hearts (4) Sex, Drugs & RRSPs (5) History Is Made By Stupid People (6) My Voice Is Changing (7) Proud To Be A Banker (8) Horizon (9) The Happy Happy Birthday Song (10) Dangerous (11) The Mountie Song (12) Dog Food Woman (13) Mounted Animal Nature Trail (14) A Real Letter From A Real Yahoo (15) Let There Be Guns
RUSSELL’S SHORTS (1994)
(1) Tokyo Love Song (2) Carrot Juice Is Murder (3) Rippy The Gator (4) Killer Robots From Venus (5) Having Fun Is Bad For You (6) The Fishing Song (7) William Shakespeare’s In My Cat (8) A Night In Dildo (9) The Last Sensitive Cowboy (10) Losing Hair Under God (12) Big Fat Road Manager
DEBUT ALBUM: THE ARROGANT WORMS (1992)
(1) The Last Saskatchewan Pirate (2) The Credit Song (3) Let’s Go Bowling (4) Goin’ Huntin’ (5) Don’t Go Into Politics (6) No Sale / No Store (7) The Canadian Crisis Song (8) The Ballad Of Dan (9) Car Full Of Pain (10) I Want To Look Like Arnold (11) Jesus’ Brother Bob (12) Christmas Christmas Is Here
All About Worms is always free, always reader-supported. Your tips via CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal are appreciated! Receipts will come from ISIPP Publishing.